Board of Architects Malaysia
The Board of Architects Malaysia is a statutory authority responsible for the enforcement of the Architects Act 1967.
The functions of the Board are provided under the Section 4(1) of the aforesaid Act which includes the following :
- Registration of Architects, Graduate Architects, Interior Designer and Building Draughtsmen;
- Registration of architectural consultancy practices;
- Regulation of their conduct and ethics;
- Conducting examinations for admission to the profession;
- Accreditation of architectural programmes;
- Development and Promotion of the profession;
- Representing the architectural profession in any matter at local and international levels.